Applications Open For WSW Training Bursary Closing Date 31st Jan 2020.
Updated: Jan 16
With the generous sponsorship of Champagne Ayala our 2019/20 Education Bursary has €1500.00 available to support members making their way in the drinks industry who need some help with training costs.
Applications are now open to members to apply for training funding. It is envisaged it will be available to support up to WEST Level 3 & up to Court of Master Sommelier Certified Sommelier qualifications or other relevant industry training.
If you would like to apply for bursary funding to assist with your training please submit your application in the form of a statement in not more than 600 words and outline:
- who you are and something about your drinks industry career so far
- Tell us about where you work & any current training you have
- How much of a bursary you need
- What you would use the bursary for
- How you feel the additional training might affect your career
The Chair of the WSW Education Bursary is Corinna Hardgrave who will be assisted by WSW member Michelle O’Sullivan, Findlater & Co who secured the Champagne Ayala bursary during 2019. If you are interested to help Corinna & Michelle allocate the training bursary funds please email email@example.com